Australian Skate Shops
Visit Our PPS surf Australian Skate Shops
No matter what kind of ride you're after, PPS surf offers your go-to Australian skate shops in Stockton and Newcastle to make sure that you're shredding it. PPS surf brings you killer skateboards engineered by top manufacturers for the smoothest free ride. We stock cruisers, longboards, and classic board shapes. Globe, Cut Club, Santa Cruz, and Pinner Classic are some of the brands that we carry. PPS surf also stocks Razor Rip Surf skateboards and Smoothstar boards for surfer training as well as mini Tech Deck fingerboards.
What You Can Expect from Our Fresh Newcastle Skate Shop
PPS surf is a well-established surf, skate, and merch store on Stockton's main street, and we've just opened a brand-new shop in Newcastle. The friendly staff at both our skateboard shops are all board riders themselves who can advise you on the best level of board for your target style, terrain, and speed.
- PPS surf has more than 20 years of experience in the surf and skateboarding world, and we are bringing all that passion, skill, and knowledge to the table to provide the best products and services possible to the Newcastle crew. Boarders are welcome to bring their destruction and disaster stories, questions, and conundrums to us. If we can't sort you out right away, no one can.
- PPS surf has curated the perfect selection of the newest and best skateboards, skating accessories, and safety equipment. Our range of skateboards has something for every rider's preferences, including skateboards for those who are looking to move from skating to surfing and improve their wave riding. We also stock the right skate helmet and safety pads from brands such as Pro-Tec, Freeride, and Impala for when mum insists.
- We run a loyalty programme at PPS surf, so please ask about it. Every time you shop for beach, surf, and skating essentials with us, we'll get your rewards lined up and ready to redeem. If you are looking for a gift for a board rider or beach babe, we are the right people to talk to and secure some serious gear.
Tips on Choosing the Right Skateboard
If you come down to one of our stores, we can give you advice in person about which skateboard setup and design are right for you. If you're shopping with us online, we can give you our top advice on choosing a complete board without seeing it in person yet:
- Check the length as well as the width of the deck. Often, riders forget the importance of the deck width for their foot size and skating style. A wider skateboard is more stable for beginners, but a narrower board will be more responsive and nimble for tricks and technical skating.
- Focus on the board itself. You can replace or move trucks, wheels, and grip tape. Is the deck the right size for you, and does the shape suit your style of skating? Flatter boards are easier to control and more suitable for long stretches, while concave boards are better for tricks and sharp turns.
- Don't get attached to the graphics unless you are buying the board as decor. Graphics will get scratched and faded no matter how careful you are, even with rail savers. Take lots of pics, and track and relish the damage.
Related Products from PPS surf
PPS surf shops bring you more than surf and skate products. We stock footwear and beach and leisure clothing, including swimsuits, boardies, walkshorts, hats and beanies, hoodies, and jackets for ladies, men, and kids.
- You can find a variety of beach gear, such as sunnies, umbrellas, ponchos, towels, and sunscreen at our stores plus watches, bags, backpacks, and wallets. PPS surf sells Vissla face masks and clothing ranges from Groms, Quicksilver, RVCA, Volcom, Rusty, and Billabong.
- We also have Havaianas sandals and Kustom, Vans Authentic and Old Skool plus Reef footwear. Our accessories range includes eyewear from Otis, Liive, Raen, Dragon, Epokhe, and Carve.
- Hydro Flasks, Yeti coolers, other outdoor products, and plenty of other options are also available at our surf and skateboards shops.
About PPS surf
PPS surf is open Monday to Sunday. You can visit us at our Stockton or Newcastle stores, or check us out online now. Don't forget that you get free shipping anywhere in Australia with online orders over $60.