T STREET AIRLITE
Flexing both retro and modern vibes, the T Street Airlite Boardshort features three unique performance fabrics seamlessly engineered into one, to give you stability, flexibility, and comfort where you need it most. Made with stretch jacquard weave fabric technology, these performance boardshorts are built to the way you surf.
Men's Airlite performance boardshorts.
- Fabric/tech: Airlite recycler stretch, an omni-directional engineered, stretch jacquard weave fabric technology.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating for a light weight and quick drying fabric.
- Outseam: 19", mid length.
- Fit: Performance, featuring engineered fit and paneling to reduce seams, enhance stretch, and improve performance.
- Waist: Fixed.
- Pockets: Back patch.
- The Airlite boardshort is built to the way you surf.
- Airlite features three unique performance fabrics seamlessly engineered into one, to give you Stability, Flexibility and Comfort where you need it most.
- Aesthetically mixing retro bias blocking with modern print vibes.
All orders will be processed within 24 hours of purchase. All orders packed and posted within 24 hours of purchase, Free Shipping all orders over $100 Excluding used surfboards
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.