COMPACT DAY SHORTBOARD COVER
The Compact Day Surfboard Cover is an Ocean & Earth classic. Designed to protect your surfboard, this surf board cover has shock-absorbing foam and three layers of protection! These extra safety measures mean that you can transport your board without the stress of damaging it.
Surfboard Cover Specs:
Fits: 1 Board
Weight: 1.2 to 1.5kgs
Additional Surfboard Cover Features:
- XP EXTRA PROTECTION 25mm PADDED NOSE PANELS - Extra protection in high impact areas. Nose, Rails and Tail.
- THREE LAYERS OF PROTECTION - Top Layer: Armour Weave Polyester. 2nd Layer: 5mm shock-absorbing foam. 3rd (inside) Layer: UV Reflective Tarpee lining
- EXPANDABLE TAIL GUSSET - Accommodates boards with both fixed or removable fins. Unzip gusset to allow for fins.
- HANGING HOOK - Patented, removable hanging hook
- HEAVY DUTY ZIPPERS - Large, lockable zipper heads. Extra security for your boards.
- SHOULDER STRAP - 20mm padded detachable strap.
- ARMOUR WEAVE (TOP SIDE) - Tear proof, water repellent, tough, lightweight.
- UV REFLECTIVE TARPEE (BOTTOM SIDE) - Heat and UV reflective fabric.
All orders will be processed within 24 hours of purchase. All orders packed and posted within 24 hours of purchase, Free Shipping all orders over $100 Excluding used surfboards
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.