20OZ (591mL) KIDS WIDE MOUTH WITH STRAW & BOOT
Every sip stays icy cold for up to 24 hours. When playtime wraps up, the perfect refreshment is waiting on the sidelines. With a colourful, easy-to-clean Straw Cap and a durable perforated Flex Boot, the Wide Mouth Kids Bottle is the perfect companion for any adventure.
Please note that the Wide Mouth Straw Lid is not leakproof and is not intended for use with hot liquids.
- For ages 3+
- Convenient size ideal for kids
- TempShield™ insulation keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- Easy sip Straw Lid
- Perforated Flex Boot for added protection and easy grip for smaller hands
- Personalized name tag ensures your child's bottle will find its way back home again
- Color Last™ powder coat for non-slip grip and lasting color
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
- Dishwasher safe
- Not to be used with hot liquids
- Lifetime Warranty
- This product is not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- Straw is not intended to be used as a teether. Please do not allow your child to bite and chew on straw.
- Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage.
- Do not use with carbonated or pulpy beverages.
- Do not let child run while carrying bottle.
- Keep small parts out of reach of children.
- Not to be used with hot liquids.
All orders will be processed within 24 hours of purchase. All orders packed and posted within 24 hours of purchase, Free Shipping all orders over $100 Excluding used surfboards
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.